Forum Targets Best Practices for Leading Through Pandemic
Second of six ABC Leadership Forums to take place on Oct. 14
The event is designed to highlight the importance that leadership can play not only in dealing with issues brought about by today’s business environment but in planning for the future, as well. The Forum brings thought leaders together to discuss the steps they’ve taken to weather the current storm and the plans they are making to plot their upcoming course.
Panelists for the October event will include:
- Victor Williams — Vice President of Union Drycleaning
- Harry Caranza — President of Select Risk
- Christa Hagearty — President of Dependable Cleaners
- Dan Miller — CEO of Mulberrys Garmentcare
- Jeff Schapiro — President of Cleaner’s Supply
The remaining Leadership Forum events — each occurring on a Wednesday and at 4 p.m. EST — are scheduled for:
- Nov. 11
- Dec. 9
- Jan. 13, 2021
- Feb. 10, 2021
For more information or to save a seat for the free presentation, watch a video of the previous Forum, or to inquire about being a panelist on a future event, visit https://americasbestcleaners.com/leadershipforum.